The H. L. Burke Random Interview is not like other interviews. The questions are all over the place. They have no purpose. Their purpose is their lack of purpose.There are nine questions because cats, but these nine questions are subject to change without notice, so the questions one person answers may not be the questions answered by the next author.
Today's victim ... er ... guest is Author Juliann Whicker
- During an Alien Invasion what would be your weapon of choice? Barring the obvious biochemical weapon that destroys aliens and not humans, a taser.
- If you could enter any fictional world, which would you choose? Lord of the Rings. In Rivendale. And I get to date Aragorn.
- Teleportation or telekinesis? Teleportation.
- Who is your fictional best friend and what activities do you choose to do together? Mike Otis of Don't Care High. We build cars and wear safety pins. We hang out and think deep thoughts. He always likes my scribbles.
- Congratulations! You’re the supreme ruler of the universe. What’s your first act? Retire. Can't handle the stress.
- You can rescue a fictional character from certain death or resurrect them to live again. Who do you save? Alternately, is there a fictional character deserving of death who you would like to destroy? Beth. From Little Women. Also, Joe gets with Laurie.
- You have superpowers. What are they and what do you do with them? I have the superpower to find things. I never ask anyone where something is again. Bwahahahah!
- Would you rather travel to the past or the future? Past. I prefer the architecture and automobiles. And clothing! Everything these days is so done. Unless we went all Star Wars. That's a future I could handle.
- If this question were any question in the world, what question would you want it to be and how would you answer it? What's the best drink to go with your pizza? Sioux City Sarsaparilla hands down. Thanks for asking.
Visit her blog at SEW RIGHT
And on Facebook