Random Interview Saturday! Wendy May Andrews
The H. L. Burke Random Interview is not like other interviews. The questions are all over the place. They have no purpose. Their purpose is their lack of purpose.There are nine questions because cats, but these nine questions are subject to change without notice, so the questions one person answers may not be the questions answered by the next author.
A trumpet fanfare blasts and in parades Wendy May Andrews, down the red carpet. Let's grab her before the paparazzi swarm hits.
|Wendy May Andrews|
- Would you rather travel to the past or the future?
This is such a tough question!! Can I pick both?? If there’s only one option, I would like to go to my own past and have a little talk with a younger me ;-)
- What is the best dream you ever had? Alternately, what is the worst nightmare you’ve ever experienced?
I usually have trouble remembering my dreams, but the most vivid ones that I can remember included either the ability to fly or breathe under water. Those were pretty great. The worst nightmare I’ve ever experienced involved bugs. I am phobic of bugs and I used to dream they were in the bed whenever I was going through a period of stress. Yuck!!
- What weather is your writing? A dark and stormy night? A sunshiny day?
Absolutely, sunny! Except my most recent manuscript that I just sent to my publisher, there are some distinct dark clouds in that one. But always with a happy ending
- Your book is being made into a movie, who would you like directing it?
Sarah Polley. She’s a young Canadian actress and film director. She is fabulous.
- Who is your fictional best friend and what activities do you choose to do together?
My fictional best friend is Jo March (from Little Women) and we are great friends because we read together.
- What’s the most important lesson you ever learned from a cartoon?
Stay far, far away from the coyote!
- If you could enter any fictional world, which would you choose?
I would choose to enter Betazed, but only if I could be Betazoid. This was a race of people from Star Trek who were humanoid but had telepathic abilities. Being able to read other people’s thoughts or feelings would be SO useful!
- Congratulations! You are now president of this blog post. What's your first executive order?
Extra vacation days for everyone!!
- If this question were any question in the world, what question would you want it to be and how would you answer it?
Favorite Muppets character? Animal He always seemed to be having the most fun.
Social Media links:
The Duke Conspiracy: Amazon
The Governess’ Debut: Amazon