Random Interview Saturday! Adrienne Dunning
The H. L. Burke Random Interview is not like other interviews. The questions are all over the place. They have no purpose. Their purpose is their lack of purpose.There are nine questions because cats, but these nine questions are subject to change without notice, so the questions one person answers may not be the questions answered by the next author.
(cartoony loudspeaker voice) Introducing ... the incredible ... the greatest ... ADRIENNE DUNNING!
Author BioAdrienne Dunning is simply a Southern gal who has fun playing poorly at golf when she’s not crafting novels. She loves all forms of expression—writing, dancing, cooking, talking—and does them frequently and with abandon. She creates endearing and feisty characters full of humor and just a little awkwardness to keep them "real". Although a possible mystery series is under current exploration, her current works are primarily aligned with the contemporary romance/chick lit genres. She is heavily active in her local NaNoWriMo chapter, and Seeking Solace, her debut novel which released in April 2015, is the resulting product of a NaNo project. Her second novel, a paranormal/contemporary romance titled Revolution, released October 1st.
- What’s the most important lesson you ever learned from a cartoon? From Wile E. Coyote--- never give up. No matter how many times you get smashed by that ACME anvil, get right back up and try again.
- Your life is being made into a movie. Who plays you? Who plays your love interest? (or who plays your arch-enemy?) Good question! I have no idea who would play me! Melissa McCarthy? Love interest-- if this were true biography, then there isn't one, unfortunately. If this is a biography with fictional elements which included a love interest for me... then David Tennant.
- You receive a contract that allows you to have any pet you want (mythical or real) but in return you have to spend a week AS a pet to a mythical creature of your choice (dragon, giant, sphinx?). Do you take it or do you decline? I'd take it I think.... I'd want to have a Phoenix, and I'd want to BE a pet for a unicorn. Dragons are awesome, but I don't think I'd survive having one or being one's pet!
- Would you rather travel to the past or the future? Absolutely the past. Don't even have to think about that one! I love history and would give anything to actually witness it.
- Who wrote the book of love? Is this a trick question?
- For the length of the day, you can replace all the world’s water with one substance of your choice (don’t worry. The sea life will adapt.). What do you choose? Lime jello! Why? It's jiggly! The world would be jiggly! That, and it would freak my friend Kathy out since she firmly believes that jello is an alien lifeform.
- Sum up your life in five words and two punctuation marks. Live in joy. Dance! Laugh!
- Congratulations! You are now president of this blog post. What's your first executive order? First order--all followers receive baskets of chocolate. Because chocolate is awesome.
- If this question were any question in the world, what question would you want it to be and how would you answer it? Q: What's for dinner? and A: You pick this time!
Adrienne Dunning’s books are currently available on Amazon in Paperback and Kindle formats:
Adrienne Dunning’s books are on Goodreads: